“How to Grow a Member Care Department” Certificate Course
With Harry Hoffmann (coordinator of the Global Member Care Network) and Interview Larrie Gardner (Wycliffe SIL) .
- Receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ at the end, by Harry Hoffmann and by the Global Member Care Network.
- Week 1: Structure, Culture, Roles and Reality.
- Week 2: Policies.
- Week 3: Useful Tools.
- Week 4: Case Studies & Interviews.
- Be asked to process the content by filling out personal reflection questions after each lesson, to guarantee a thorough online participation. Those will be checked before the certificate will be issued
This “How to Grow a Member Care Department” Certificate Course includes:
- 20 Videos
- 20 Worksheets
- Processing Questions to comment
- Read and learn from other comments
- Required Quiz after each lesson
- Certificate of completion by the Global Member Care Network and Harry Hoffmann.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
- Sending Agencies
- Sending Churches
- Those who Start a Member Care Department
- Those who want to Strengthen and further Develop a Member Care Department
- Those who want to share experiences and resources